Downloads: D2X cIOS installer v3.1
D2X cIOS installer v3.1
| File Size
This is the official D2x cIOS Installer created by Dragbe and was made with the full support of the d2x team.
This homebrew runs on the Wii and is an alternative to the ModMii method to install the D2x cIOSs.
It's especially helpful for people without Windows and are therefore unable to run ModMii.
- cIOS d2x v3 (rev21003), v4 (rev21004), v5 (rev21005) and v6 (rev21006) support
- hybrid cIOS and potentially any cIOS support
- available bases: IOS37 v5662, IOS38 v4123, IOS53 v5662, IOS55 v5662, IOS56 v5661, IOS57 v5918, IOS58 v6175
- cIOS installation slot support
- online and offline installation (WAD support) support
- SD and USB devices Support
- classic controllers, Wiimotes and Game Cube pads support
- argument --ios=XXX support in the meta.xml file to fix the IOS used by d2x cIOS installer
- argument --remove-cache support in the meta.xml file to delete the cache folder at the d2x cIOS installer exit
- HW_AHBPROT support
- module to add new cIOS support in d2x cIOS installer without having to recompile it
- Better management of the queue facility.
- Better management of warning messages.
- Fixed tags and no_ios_reload release_date in meta.xml.
- Support of external cIOS operational again.
- More rapid return to homebrew channel.
- Removed the support of d2x cIOS v3
- Added patch to ES_Version AHBPROT (Thx R2-D2199)
- Fixed the bug with AHBPROT in offline mode (Thx Davebaol)
- Added a new summary screen whichs gives overview of the installation of the configuration
- Added a new log screen shows the results of the Which installation
- Added choice of the revision cIOS values among the most relevant
- Added module to store the configuration of an installation
- This module can be loaded from the file ciosconf.cfg Which you can found in the install directory of the d2x cIOS Installer
- Added a module to save the NUS script files Which are Necessary for the offline installation
- Fixed several stuff
- The argument tag - ios = XXX in the meta.xml is now active only in the absence of AHBPROT
- Added a filter on the "Working IOS" candidate list to exclude STUB FakeSTUB and IOS
- Set default installation slot for cIOS is now on 249th
- Default cIOS d2x version is now set on the last final release.
- Attempting to correct the flickering screen. (Not sure it's fixed)
- Small display reorganization.
- Fixed case issue: now d2x = D2X and app = APP ^ ^
- Added support for comments on ciosmaps.xml.
- Added support for - remove-cache argument in meta.xml to delete the "nus" directory on exit.
- Added support for HW_AHBPROT. (Disable by default)
- Now d2x cIOS installer can install IOS236
-> You have to uncomment the line in the meta.xml to activate it, so you can activate it by setting argument - ios = 0 or - = ios AHBPROT in meta.xml
- [DEV] Added support for Portlibs repository of devkitPro in the makefile. (Thx Rodri)
- [DEV] Added a post to update the build.bat meta.xml after compilation.
Installer v2.2 Beta:
- Default slot is 249 instead of 200
- Fixed a bug with the xml comments
- New icon (thx WiiD)
- Added support of wad files on SD / USB root for offline installation..
- The Google Code project is now open.
- A new super cool GUI.
- Code completely rewritten.
- Some minor bugfixes in new code.
- Added support for USB devices.
- Correction of the warning text when a slot is already use by a cIOS.
- Now update the list after a slot used successful installation of cIOS without restarting the installer.
- Come back to "Working IOS menu" in case of non-critical error.
- Support for - Ios = XXX Which argument in meta.xml to set IOS to use during installation process.
- Now Allows you to add in the installer without cIOS update it. You just have to put some files (modules. Ciosmaps.xml app +) next to boot.dol of d2x cIOS installer to support them. Like that, you can easily build d2x beta versions or "hybrids" with specifics cIOS modules you want (DIPP, EHCI, ES, FAT, FFSP, mload, SDHC, USB).
- Replacement of cIOS d2x v6 beta1 by cIOS d2x v6 final.
- Added support of Korean Common Key on cIOS d2x v6 for all bases (except IOS38) (Thx Damysteryman ^_^).
- Extended support of Korean Common Key to previous version of d2x cIOS (v3 v4 & v5).
- Added D2x cIOS v5 final and v6 beta1.
- Implementation of the new cIOS identification method (on the v4, v5 and v6beta1)
- Replacement of cIOS v4 beta4 by cIOS v4 final.
- Small corrections
- Initial release
The d2x cIOS installer will install up to v6 of the d2x cIOS by default, to get the latest stable and beta builds of the d2x cIOS look in the link below, if you are installing d2x cIOS to a Wii then only download the Wii version, do not download the Wii U version labeled as vWii, the vWii version is for Wii mode of the Wii U and will not be compatible with a Wii.
HacksDen discussion thread - here
02-22-2012 at 06:53 PM
|jewbacca shows his thanks