Thread:
Wii Multi-Mod Manager Guide

HacksDen Staff
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wii Multi-Mod Manager Guide

[MMM] Multi-Mod-Manager is a multi-purpose all-in-one tool for the Wii. Many useful functions are neatly integrated into a easy-to-use menu to enable and better support homebrew. Like a handy 'Swiss knife', it saves users from the hassle of dealing with separate different tools. And it does it without sacrificing any features or functionality.

This guide will explain the many features of Multi-Mod Manager, also known as MMM.

Download - Multi-Mod-Manager_v13.4.rar --- Extract and copy the "MMM" folder to the "apps" folder on your SD card.

Main Features

App Manager

IOS Manager

Wad Manager

Manage Priiloader

Manage System Menu

Manage Wii Channels

Install & Patch IOS36

Remove Stubbed IOS

Display Boot2 Info

Display Wii System Info

Load Another IOS

- - - -

Forwarder Channel

Multi-Mod Manager Forwarder Channel -- Multi Mod Manager Forwarder - DFM1 - 249_Boot.rar

This Channel uses IOS249 to boot. You can change the IOS it uses with CustomizeMii if needed.

Extract & Install with wad manager or MMM.

- - - -

- - - -

Config Files

Multi-Mod Manager Config Files - Auto Load IOS36 - Auto Load IOS236 - Auto Load IOS249 - Auto Load IOS250

How to use : Download & Extract the RAR file, copy the "mmmconfig.txt" to the SD Card root - MMM will auto load the specified IOS upon loading.

- - - -

- - - -

Credits & Thanks

Multi-Mod Manager Home - Multi-Mod Manager Home Page
    Wiiwu - Multi-Mod Manager creator
    robgee789 - Designed the MMM Banner and the MMM icon.png included in this thread.
    pepxl - MMM Forwarder Channel
    - - - -

2011 Krank - You may not copy this material without prior written consent.

Last edited by Krank; 06-10-2011 at 03:48 AM.

Please help keep us running by Donating

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krank For This Useful Post:

Amateur Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope this isn't a dumb question as I am out of my element.

Does Multi-mod manager replace PriiLoader, the Homebrew Channel, and most other stuff, or do I still have to install those apps first and then MMM first?

Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laukinming View Post
    I hope this isn't a dumb question as I am out of my element.

Does Multi-mod manager replace PriiLoader, the Homebrew Channel, and most other stuff, or do I still have to install those apps first and then MMM first?
    It's not a dumb question, no worries.

Multi-Mod Manager is just a utility for modifying parts of your system. It lets you install channels, IOS's (what games run on, kind of like Windows for a computer), system updates, etc. It's called Multi-Mod Manager because it's a combination of a few different tools. The app itself doesn't install. You need something like the Homebrew Channel to run it.

Priiloader is a utility you install that runs between when the system first powers up and when the system menu finally loads. It lets you apply different hacks to your system menu, but mostly it's used as a safety feature to help you recover from a semi-brick.

The Homebrew Channel is a way to load apps (such as MMM or the installer for Priiloader) from one convenient place. When homebrew first came out on the Wii, you had to run a game, then use an exploit to load any homebrew app. It worked okay, but it was very inconvenient because you couldn't choose which app you wanted to run. It was just whatever was named "boot.dol" on your SD card. The HBC lets you pick from a list.

Hopefully that answers your question, but let me know if I wasn't clear on anything.

Sent from Behind You
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JoostinOnline For This Useful Post:

Amateur Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you.

I have more questions, but those fit in other areas of this forum.