cBoot252 is a modification of Bootmii as IOS and cBoot2.
- Never have to bother switching out your bootmii and cboot2 folders again
- Load cboot2 via any exploit such as Bannerbomb or Smash Stack. All exploits are included.
- Load cboot2 through a custom channel (included).
- Load cboot2 through the HBC.
- Load cboot2 through Priiloader/postLoader
- Through cboot2 and the included Wii Mod 2.9, you can use many dangerous features (woot!) without a patched IOS or AHBPROT.
HacksDen Member Downloads
All versions can also be launched from Priiloader. Packs with * can be launched with postLoader.
The Full version allows you to use all methods.
Packs can be combined if you want.
You can replace load.dol with any app that doesn't reload the IOS.
Extract the contents of your chosen download to the root of your SD card. Use your favorite wad manager to install "IOS252.wad" and (if your chose the Channel or Full pack) "cBoot252 - B252.wad". You will need a fakesigned IOS or AHBPROT to do so. You are now have cBoot252 installed!
Note: If you are using component cables, delete or rename startup.elf and replace it with startup-comp.elf.
Instructions for each method will be added soon.
-Updated Wii Mod to v2.9.
-Removed wiimod folder and wiimod.txt, as support for cBoot252 is now built into Wii Mod.
-Added new HBC icon to Full and HBC packs (thanks fraggelpower666)
-Channel has a new banner and icon (thanks fraggelpower666)
-Changed "BootIOS Mod" to "cBoot252"
-First public release
Important: While I believe this to be safe, I'm not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of some bug in this. Use at your own risk.
If you contributed and I forgot to mention you, please send me a PM on Hacksden.com or gbatemp.net.
- God for always being there.
- Hacksden for being awesome!
- WiiGator for cBoot2
- Team Twiizers for Bootmii
- Krafter, FIX94, kylster, person66, junkmail, and jskyboo for beta testing
- jskyboo for Wii Mod, as well as helping me work out some compatibility issues.
- The creators of each exploit.
- R2-D2199 for adding cBoot252 support to SysCheck.
- Vithon for the original BootIOS
- Robgee789 for making a sweet banner.
- fraggelpower666 for making icons for the HBC app and channel.
- mauifrog for thinking of a way to Bannerbomb cBoot2
- cornflake123 for suggesting I request SysCheck report 252 instead of skipping it.
- Supermasterpig for requesting to be in the credits, even though he was absolutely no help at all when I asked for testing or suggestions.
- Mountain Dew for making me immortal (untested).
- XFlak for somehow managing to be awesome and Canadian.