No, and I won't report what went wrong because I am a troll
No, and I reported what went wrong
ModMii for Windows
This software is not for sale. If you paid for this software or a "bundle" you have been scammed.
THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, NEITHER STATED NOR IMPLIED.
NO ONE BUT YOURSELF IS TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THIS MAY CAUSE TO YOUR NINTENDO WII CONSOLE!
USE THIS SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Introduction: What is ModMii?
ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto-Downloader, is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii; it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
It is also capable of performing many other wii hacking functions like setting up a usb-loader and creating an emulated NAND.
What can ModMii do?
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
- Able to build a custom easy to follow Custom guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build emulated NANDs, and Batch Extract WiiGamcube Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Load NEEK on a Wii without softmodding it using the Abistence Wizard
- Region Change Your Wii
- Update only your outdated softmods based on a syscheck log from your Wii
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Wii Apps, DML, etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii Configurators to create a custom config files
- This is also capable of building many different System Menu Themes (csm's and themed SM Wads)
- Provides a solution for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs. It can also build 3 different types of forwarder dol's and iso's (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
- Save\Load custom Download Queues
- and much much more!
How to Use ModMii
- Download and use the the ModMii Installer from the official ModMii Webpage HERE
- More information on installing and using ModMii can be found in the ModMii Usage Page
- More information on ModMii in general can be found on the official ModMii Webpage
Snapshot of Main Menu(s)
Spoiler[title:Snapshot of all Files Available for Download]
Note: Download Page 3 supports Dark Wii Red, Green, Blue and Orange themes.
Note: The files available for Advanced Download can be patched and have their version/slot numbers changed.
User Defined Custom Downloads can get ANY IOS (and optionally patch it), MIOS, or System Menu.
Error Reporting Procedure!
-Mention specifically how you used ModMii (including what version you used), and describe the problems you got and when/where you got them
-If you used a ModMii Custom Generated Guide, post it along with your problem.
-Please post your guide in a "SPOILER" so that they do not take up a too much space
HTML Code:[spoiler]This is an example of how to code a spoiler[/spoiler]
SpoilerThis is an example of how to code a spoiler
Last edited by JoostinOnline; 10-06-2014 at 09:53 PM.
i love this program makes things so simple to do great to have this guide here
Exactly, have stickied it. It's a good alternative to mauifrog's guide for those who may want a different path. We thank you.
YAY!! My boy Xflak has come around. Kick ass. I think this is all that was needed to make this site complete now.
BTW, XFlak... Welcome aboard and I'm glad to see you posted your excellent SOFTMOD guide.
Krafter: you talking about our long-absent hacking jungle buddy?
Or the albatross known as Emuhack? Because I can see the link to either, lol.
ModMii for Windows
Version 4.5.3 Released!
Download ModMii Installer Here
Download French ModMii Installer Here
*French version still at 4.5.2; French update to v4.5.3 to follow shortly
See first post for more info.
- Added switch2uneek and multiple emulated Nand support when building emulated
Nands for uneek/uneek+di.
- switch2uneek r7 (by Conanac) updated to r7 Mod1 (Mod by XFlak).
It now loads bootmii @ IOS (IOS254) when launching uneek instead of resetting
the Wii. This allows even Wii's without bootmii @ boot2 to launch directly
into uneek. It was also compiled using newer libraries for greater USB
compatability and stability.
- Added option when building emulated nands for uneek/uneek+di to download
JoyFlow and install a JoyFlow forwarder channel to the emulated Nand
(and Priiloader forwarder dol if applicable).
- Added option to install the Homebrew Filter channel to emulated Nands.
- Added some downloads to download page 2 to support the above functions.
- Optimized time spent installing system menu themes to emulated Nands.
- Drive settings are now checked each time you load the Main Menu.
If the drive has been removed then default drive settings are loaded instead.
- Brewery updated to version 2.0; it now supports Pilsner.
- Other minor changes.
A big thanks goes out to giantpune and all my beta testers: pplucky, scooby74029, Hielkenator, goku1980, kylster and brausm08.
Thanks again to Hielkenator who helped create the beautiful switch2uneek and JoyFlow channels.
And of course thanks goes out to my bro DeadlyFoez; who has always helped me brainstorm new ideas for ModMii.
So, what do you guys think of ModMii's v4.5.3 update?
I was really psyched to finally add switch2uneek support. It's difficult to manually set it up and I was very happy to finally be able to automate the process
As always, I'm open to comments, questions and suggestions
Hey man, I've never used Modmii before but just finished installing Sneek with it and I'm impressed. I can certainly appreciate all the hard work you must've put into getting that to work right.