Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread:
Xbox 360 RGH (Reset Glitch Hack) - How to

Xbox Junkie!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    tbh I wouldnt waste my time trying to rgh a zephyr. if its rgh2 then even the so call rjtag dont work on all zephyr's.

depending on what dash your on you may and just may get success if its still rgh and not rgh2. rgh is dash 14699 or lower. anything above is rgh2

you will need a programmer to program the chip and also read and write to the nand. nand x matrix programmer glitch360 spi are just a few.

there are different timing file s to try on different mobos some work better than others its about finding the right one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by knowlzy10; 03-04-2014 at 04:55 PM.

New User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by knowlzy10 View Post
    tbh I wouldnt waste my time trying to rgh a zephyr. if its rgh2 then even the so call rjtag dont work on all zephyr's.

depending on what dash your on you may and just may get success if its still rgh and not rgh2. rgh is dash 14699 or lower. anything above is rgh2

you will need a programmer to program the chip and also read and write to the nand. nand x matrix programmer glitch360 spi are just a few.

there are different timing file s to try on different mobos some work better than others its about finding the right one

So the Zephyr need to be at least under 14699 to get RGH'ed?
    What happens if i rgh it on lower than 14699 but then a game needs update to work? If i update it later i lost the whole "hack"?

Xbox Junkie!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no you can build an rgh image for any dash. just the official dash needs to be below 14699 for you to have more of a chance. but zephyr's are a pain in the ass and if you do get it glitching boot times are normally pants

New User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by knowlzy10 View Post
    no you can build an rgh image for any dash. just the official dash needs to be below 14699 for you to have more of a chance. but zephyr's are a pain in the ass and if you do get it glitching boot times are normally pants

Ok now that's clear.
    BUT after a little Research i got more confused, i found out that the coolrunner rev. c is a good solution and then i read about the r-jtag and the comments for Zephyrs and r-jtag show that this is the best solution and while i was searching for the rjtag 1.1 ultimate key i found out that the xecuter prepares a ODDE as farewell hack for Xbox360.
    So now i don't know if i must got for the r-jtag or the coolrunner or wait for the ODDE. The truth is that i'm not a big fun of Xbox and i don't play much so waiting is not a problem.
    What are your thoughts on this?