Thread:
various jtag/rgh xbox's for sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

various jtag/rgh xbox's for sale

hi everyone.

i currently have 2 xenon jtags for sale. one has had a gpu reflow for a previous rrod and the other got a reball. just the consoles themselves and the nand backups are for sale. looking for 50 for the reballed one 40 for the other. postage is 10 per console in the uk. anywhere else i'd need to quote for the individual.

also a boxed 64mb jasper 512. all leads, 1 wireless controller, 60 gig hard drive with xex menu and fsd installed and nand disc. console has the built in 512mb memory card a tx coolrunner installed and boots very well for a big block jasper within 15 seconds almost every time. i find its first boot from overnight takes slightly longer after taht its regularly first time and never more than 3rd and its into dashboard it goes. 150 posted anywhere within the uk.

any questions feel free to ask and dont be scared about knowing nothing about running jtags and rgh as you get my number for any support you might need
    Last edited by garageinc; 03-11-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    have to say i have dealings with garageinc on a regular basis and you wont find a more helpful bloke to buy from and his work is top notch also ....help is on the end of the phone if you aint lucky enough as i am to be local

good to see the forum has a selling section

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bonkers1973 For This Useful Post:

New User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey ill buy the jtag messag me. no scams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    which one mate there are several. i can promise you are not going to find a scam here buddy. falcon jtag is being picked up today but the xenons are still here and a jasper rgh i need to list too.

New User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey dude

you still got jtags???

kev

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: various jtag/rgh xbox's for sale

Have you got any left? I'm getting one for my younger brother and he lives local (to you).