Thread:
printer app

HacksDen Staff
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

printer app

hey guys great to see the den is back up , but i bought a new wireless printer and found this pic flick app for my tablet and it works great just click what you want to print and the it looks for printer on my network, now as you all know im a simple man lol and i wanted to know if any one here knows of a similar way to do it from my laptop?
    Need any gfx making HERE is where to ask

Administrator
    News Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Will this access a printer that is connected to a computer that is on a network?

Oh, I just went and looked at it, Kodak All-in-one printer needed?
    Last edited by stomp_442; 12-31-2012 at 02:44 PM.

HacksDen Staff
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGee789 View Post
    hey guys great to see the den is back up , but i bought a new wireless printer and found this pic flick app for my tablet and it works great just click what you want to print and the it looks for printer on my network, now as you all know im a simple man lol and i wanted to know if any one here knows of a similar way to do it from my laptop?
    Your wanting to print from your laptop to a network printer? If so then yes, that is an easy setup with .

Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers>Add a Network Wireless or Bluetooth Printer. It will browse the network and should find it. Just follow the clicks from there. If your looking for the features the app offers then I'm sure you can find something to your likings. Try looking on www.nonags.com. I but you will find something there you will like.
    Judge me by the content of my character and not the color of my politics.
    Feedback from my work: 1, 2, 3, 4

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Krafter For This Useful Post:

HacksDen Staff
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @stomp that app brings up all the albums on your phone or tablet then you pick the size and hit print and the it searches for printers sharing your network then boom it printsn its like voodoo magic lol but it doesnt have to be a kodak printer as mine is an a event one i think it migh work most wireless printers so if you got a wifi printer try it as its free lol
    @krafter ill try that mate and see what they got and ill try to set up the network thing
    and happy new years guys :-)

This the cheap printer i got http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/advent-touch-wireless-all-in-one-inkjet-printer-17613177-pdt.html

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by RobGee789; 12-31-2012 at 07:22 PM.
    Need any gfx making HERE is where to ask