Wii Parental Controls Password Reset / Wii PIN Number Reset
There is another application that will unlock/reset parental controls of the Wii/3DS/DSi here - http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.p....2-3DS-DSi-Wii
This guide will reset the Wii Parental Controls if you forgot the pin number or bought a used Wii and didn't receive a pin number. The old PIN will not be revealed.
- Access the Wii settings of the Wii console, go to page 2 and select the "Parental Controls" tab, then press "Yes".
- You will be prompted for a PIN number, select "I forgot".
- Then you will be prompted for a secret question, select "I forgot".
- You will then see the following screen.
- An 8 digit confirmation number will appear, write it down.
- Go to this site HERE, enter the confirmation number from your Wii, make sure the date is correct, get the master pin number.
- Now enter the master PIN Number, this must be entered on the same day you acquired the 8 digit confirmation number.
- Parental Controls should now be disabled. If you want to enable Parental Controls, a new PIN number and secret question are required.
Last edited by stomp_442; 03-18-2013 at 06:54 PM.
It;s ok to admit you forgot your password.
I already knew about this, but thanks anyways! (It also works with DSi.)
I tried 3DS. No luck. Although I did hear once that there is another website for the 3DS parental controls.
Looks like the only way is the Customer Support for the 3DS...
Last edited by Earl!; 03-18-2013 at 04:27 PM.
this one works with DSi, 3DS, and Wii
added to the first post
Last edited by stomp_442; 03-18-2013 at 08:07 PM.