Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 167 of 167

Thread:
Yet Another BlueDump MOD

  1. #161
    Administrator
    News Hack
    stomp_442's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Posts
    5,872
    Thanked: 1458
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Sorry, I would test it but my pc took a dump the other day and I lost a lot of stuff for the moment, which includes my nand backup, so I need to try to recover all the stuff from the hdd. Good to see you around again.

  2. #162
    Developer PabloACZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cabimas, Zulia, Venezuela.
    Posts
    159
    Thanked: 92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got the chance to test the latest commit on my Wii and it seems the IOS selection screen and WAD dumping are both broken. I have already repaired the problem with the IOS selection screen, it was just a fault with the sorting method. However, I'm having trouble with the WAD dumping feature. It seems the SHA-1 calculation functions are not working properly for some reason, because if I disable them to bypass the "hash didn't match" message, the WADs are successfully dumped and their hashes match the ones from titles dumped with previous versions of YABDM.

    Do any of you guys know any other C SHA-1 implementations?
    Last edited by PabloACZ; 05-11-2017 at 02:34 PM.

  3. #163
    Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    7,900
    Thanked: 1548
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloACZ View Post
    I got the chance to test the latest commit on my Wii and it seems the IOS selection screen and WAD dumping are both broken. I have already repaired the problem with the IOS selection screen, it was just a fault with the sorting method. However, I'm having trouble with the WAD dumping feature. It seems the SHA-1 calculation functions are not working properly for some reason, because if I disable them to bypass the "hash didn't match" message, the WADs are successfully dumped and their hashes match the ones from titles dumped with previous versions of YABDM.

    Do any of you guys know any other C SHA-1 implementations?
    Is this what you're using?
    https://sourceforge.net/p/syscheck-h.../source/sha1.c

    Sent from Behind You
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

  4. #164
    Developer PabloACZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cabimas, Zulia, Venezuela.
    Posts
    159
    Thanked: 92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Is this what you're using?
    https://sourceforge.net/p/syscheck-h.../source/sha1.c

    Sent from Behind You
    Yup, I'm using the same C SHA-1 implementation from Steve Reid. But the output hashes are entirely different from the TMD hashes.

  5. #165
    Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    7,900
    Thanked: 1548
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloACZ View Post
    Yup, I'm using the same C SHA-1 implementation from Steve Reid. But the output hashes are entirely different from the TMD hashes.
    Can you link me to the line in your code where it's generated? I'm on my phone right but I can take a look at it tonight.

    Sent from Behind You
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

  6. #166
    Developer PabloACZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cabimas, Zulia, Venezuela.
    Posts
    159
    Thanked: 92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Can you link me to the line in your code where it's generated? I'm on my phone right but I can take a look at it tonight.

    Sent from Behind You
    https://github.com/DarkMatterCore/bl...e/yabdm.c#L996

    That's the GetContent() function. SHA-1 context is initialized in line #1002 (SHA1Init()), then it gets updated with each iteration of the for() loop in line #1049 (SHA1Update()). Finally, the message digest is obtained in line #1071 (SHA1Final()).

    These SHA-1 functions are also used in the GetContentFromCntBin() function, in the same fashion.

  7. #167
    Developer PabloACZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cabimas, Zulia, Venezuela.
    Posts
    159
    Thanked: 92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's the bugfix we were all expecting (myself included): https://github.com/DarkMatterCore/bl...212670764906c3.

    RFC 3174 to the rescue.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloACZ For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •