Thread:
SysCheck HacksDen Edition

Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balteck View Post
    I look a lot of reports and many have on vIOS 249, 250 and 250: Trucha Bug, NAND Access and sometimes USB 2.0

Why cannot I see trucha bug?
    I don't know why, but with different people sometimes those tests don't pass, even when they've installed the exact same wad. I've looked for the cause, but can't find it. The bug goes all the way back to the original
    SignCheck from 2009, which all SysCheck apps have been based on. I think it may exist in libogc (the library that all homebrew applications use) because that's as far as I've tracked it.

As long as your system works, you don't need to worry about it. Fixing it is pretty low on my priority list.

Sent from behind you
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Administrator
    News Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    I don't know why, but with different people sometimes those tests don't pass, even when they've installed the exact same wad. I've looked for the cause, but can't find it. The bug goes all the way back to the original
    SignCheck from 2009, which all SysCheck apps have been based on. I think it may exist in libogc (the library that all homebrew applications use) because that's as far as I've tracked it.

As long as your system works, you don't need to worry about it. Fixing it is pretty low on my priority list.

Sent from behind you
    My mistake, my last post (that included a partial sysCheck) is from a beta version of sysCheck I was using back in 2014, I remember that really well.

New User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post

Sent from behind you
    Thank you very much. My system works, but sometimes is different from what I read online.

For instance, If I look on Wii cIOS Emunand Compatibility list I find:

Arkanoid Plus ! - On cIOS [56] d2x 10 rev52 ( A litle longer to launch but it work) & cIOS [57] d2x 10-alt rev53 (freeze on level launch). Tested on vWii emuNand with USBLoaderGX r1260.

On my system I get a black screen with white text: an error occurred, press EJECT, put off disc and power down the console.

If I use neek2o, I can play it flawless

So I thought that if I miss trucha bug, that's is the cause

Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balteck View Post
    Thank you very much. My system works, but sometimes is different from what I read online.

For instance, If I look on Wii cIOS Emunand Compatibility list I find:

Arkanoid Plus ! - On cIOS [56] d2x 10 rev52 ( A litle longer to launch but it work) & cIOS [57] d2x 10-alt rev53 (freeze on level launch). Tested on vWii emuNand with USBLoaderGX r1260.

On my system I get a black screen with white text: an error occurred, press EJECT, put off disc and power down the console.

If I use neek2o, I can play it flawless

So I thought that if I miss trucha bug, that's is the cause
    It may be an issue with USB Loader GX. Even if you have what appear to be identical setups, things don't always work out right. It also might be a regional thing. For example, the Europe WAD may not work, but the North America one might. Or vice versa.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.