Thread: Hello! My name is Brandon!

New User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello! My name is Brandon!

Hello Hacksden! My name is brandon and I reside in the state of georgia (USA). I am a network technician with a local ISP in my home town. I am excited to be here! I currently own a Wii and a WiiU (<that the vWii is semi bricked) and I have seen how talented this community is on their projects and hope to learn as much as I can!

Thank you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to everbeenlost For This Useful Post:

Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Nice to meet you, and welcome to the Den! There isn't much that can be done for a vWii, but if you post a topic the Wii U section we may be able to help. Make sure to include the firmware of your Wii U and what led up to the semi-brick.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JoostinOnline For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    News Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Welcome to the Den, Brandon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stomp_442 For This Useful Post:

HacksDen Staff
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    welcome to the den mate, settle in and let us know if we can help
    Need any gfx making HERE is where to ask

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RobGee789 For This Useful Post:

New User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Nice to meet you, and welcome to the Den! There isn't much that can be done for a vWii, but if you post a topic the Wii U section we may be able to help. Make sure to include the firmware of your Wii U and what led up to the semi-brick.
    Thank you guys! Its on version 5.4.0 on the WiiU side. What had happened is A friend gave me his WiiU that he had previously softmodded (Method Unknown). I can still get into the vWII but HBC is missing. I have tried the hackmii 1.2v installer but it hangs on the scam screen. After digging I was able to get Wii Homebrew Launcher to work using the batman exploit. From there I used Multi Mod Manager to check IOS's and noticed he does not have IOS236 installed but 249-250 as well as some older cIOS versions like hermies (Which hard locks the vwii when trying to load). I have NAND access using IOS250 and removed the hermies which causes the hard locks in syscheck. When I run syscheck it scans all of the IOS's and then finishes but hard locks when trying to mount SD so I cannot get a saved report. When I try the IOS236 installer it just fails and I also tried the d2x beta 52/alt and it locks up when loaded as well.

What I have concluded is that he flashed Wii versions of IOS58, IOS250, IOS249. When I try to use IOS250 that has NAND access it works until I try to access the SD card then it hard locks.

Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by everbeenlost View Post
    Thank you guys! Its on version 5.4.0 on the WiiU side. What had happened is A friend gave me his WiiU that he had previously softmodded (Method Unknown). I can still get into the vWII but HBC is missing. I have tried the hackmii 1.2v installer but it hangs on the scam screen. After digging I was able to get Wii Homebrew Launcher to work using the batman exploit. From there I used Multi Mod Manager to check IOS's and noticed he does not have IOS236 installed but 249-250 as well as some older cIOS versions like hermies (Which hard locks the vwii when trying to load). I have NAND access using IOS250 and removed the hermies which causes the hard locks in syscheck. When I run syscheck it scans all of the IOS's and then finishes but hard locks when trying to mount SD so I cannot get a saved report. When I try the IOS236 installer it just fails and I also tried the d2x beta 52/alt and it locks up when loaded as well.

What I have concluded is that he flashed Wii versions of IOS58, IOS250, IOS249. When I try to use IOS250 that has NAND access it works until I try to access the SD card then it hard locks.
    Please copy that into a new topic in the Wii U section.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

New User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello I am new too. :-)