Hi guys! So after a lot of reverse engineering the Vita's Bluetooth module, I've finally managed to get a Wiimote connected to the Vita. That requires patching a function in SceBt, otherwise the Vita rejects it.
I've built an skprx that does the patching plus it hooks SceCtrl functions and replaces the pad data with the data read from the Wiimote 8-)
You can find it here: https://github.com/xerpi/viimote/releases
The instructions are really easy:
Enable viimote.skprx in taiHEN's config.txt
Go to Setting -> Devices -> Bluetooth Devices
Press 1+2 on the Wiimote during 2 seconds
The Wiimote will connect automatically (don't press over it when it appears)
Note: When the Wiimote connects for the first time, it will get somewhat paired to the Vita, if you disconnect it and you want to connect it again, you must delete the pairing by pressing over it and then selecting Delete.