Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thexsillyxzone View Post
    Okay, it looks like instead of resizing and formatting, you just formatted the whole thing. If you want, you can use Recuva to restore files, or you can purchase the upgrade of Partition Master to restore the whole partitions themselves.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

New User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Okay, it looks like instead of resizing and formatting, you just formatted the whole thing. If you want, you can use Recuva to restore files, or you can purchase the upgrade of Partition Master to restore the whole partitions themselves.
    I got all my files back (luckily) and the apps now show up on the HBC I can't thank you enough However, my last problem is that the wad manager app doesn't show up when I install it. That wouldn't be such a big deal if MMM recognized my wad files to make VC channels out of them. My problem is that I cannot find anywhere a helpful guide or resolution to getting it to show up and/or getting MMM to find those files. Some notes: I have already tried renaming it to boot.dol and not renaming it, still nothing. Homebrew says it is not a real application or something along the lines. I tried downloading 1.7 and 1.9 and doing both renaming processes. Any tips?