Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread:
I need a new Android browser

  1. #11
    HacksDen Staff
    Moderator
    RobGee789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,718
    Thanked: 1663
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stomp_442 View Post
    I just installed Firefox Focus a few weeks ago, looks like it focuses on privacy, no pun there

    I'm not worried about google, I keep it legit with my phone browsing. I'm more worried about third party apps and what they log and have access to on my phone. For example, Facebook. I made a facebook account recently to access one group on facebook, and I only log into facebook on my pc, there is no way I will ever install any facebook app on my phone, ever.
    Hey Mr Big head is there a way to get the bookmark page to remember the page/folder you left it in like chrome does because everytime I open my bookmarks it goes to the default page which is annoying
    Need any gfx making HERE is where to ask

  2. #12
    Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    7,894
    Thanked: 1535
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGee789 View Post
    Hey Mr Big head is there a way to get the bookmark page to remember the page/folder you left it in like chrome does because everytime I open my bookmarks it goes to the default page which is annoying
    I'm not sure what you mean. What bookmark page?

    I always keep the bookmark sidebar open myself. I use them constantly and not everything can fit on the toolbar.

    PS: I've been playing Oblivion a lot and there is a crazy character in the Mania side of the Shivering Isles named Big Head. He really likes forks.

    Sent from Behind You
    Last edited by JoostinOnline; 04-30-2018 at 04:27 AM.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

  3. #13
    HacksDen Staff
    Moderator
    RobGee789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,718
    Thanked: 1663
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. What bookmark page?

    I always keep the bookmark sidebar open myself. I use them constantly and not everything can fit on the toolbar.

    PS: I've been playing Oblivion a lot and there is a crazy character in the Mania side of the Shivering Isles named Big Head. He really likes forks.

    Sent from Behind You
    Do you like forks? Lol
    but what I mean is you click the 3 dots in the top right corner then you choose bookmarks and it opens your bookmark page I wanted to open the last bookmark page I was on not the default one
    Need any gfx making HERE is where to ask

  4. #14
    Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    7,894
    Thanked: 1535
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGee789 View Post
    Do you like forks? Lol
    but what I mean is you click the 3 dots in the top right corner then you choose bookmarks and it opens your bookmark page I wanted to open the last bookmark page I was on not the default one
    Oh, like the folder? I don't think you can do that by default. That's one reason I use the sidebar. I hate having to navigate when I can have everything available and my folders opened/closed how I like. You should check addons.mozilla.org to see if there is something to fix it.

    Sent from Behind You
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

  5. #15
    HacksDen Staff
    Moderator
    RobGee789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,718
    Thanked: 1663
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Oh, like the folder? I don't think you can do that by default. That's one reason I use the sidebar. I hate having to navigate when I can have everything available and my folders opened/closed how I like. You should check addons.mozilla.org to see if there is something to fix it.

    Sent from Behind You
    I did have a look but there was nothing that looked like it would work but what is this sidebar you speak of

    Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk
    Need any gfx making HERE is where to ask

  6. #16
    Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    7,894
    Thanked: 1535
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGee789 View Post
    I did have a look but there was nothing that looked like it would work but what is this sidebar you speak of

    Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk
    Press Ctrl+B
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

  7. #17
    HacksDen Staff
    Moderator
    RobGee789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,718
    Thanked: 1663
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Press Ctrl+B
    I thought you meant on android lol

    Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk
    Need any gfx making HERE is where to ask

  8. #18
    Supreme Overlord
    Administrator
    JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    7,894
    Thanked: 1535
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGee789 View Post
    I thought you meant on android lol

    Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk
    Haha, no. I'm just trying to figure out the android version myself.

    Sent from Behind You
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to JoostinOnline For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •